...Begin... [08.23.2017]




USA IS CALLING 🔜

        Finally it was the last day in my country, Thailand. I was so excited and nervous at the same time. But actually I felt like nothing, it was blank in my head at that moment. I couldn't believe that I'm going to be so far away from home. I was leaving my family, my friends and everything that I belong to. But this was my dream and it came true, so I didn't regret at all. My parents and my sister came to the airport with me. When I had to go, my mom cried, also did my sister and I. That was time to say good bye everyone and everything in Thailand. There is an adventure waiting for me. I can do it!!!!
See you again next 10 months
➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸
          
            













ความคิดเห็น

แสดงความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Exchange Students x Downtown Chicago [04.12.2018]