Exchange Students x Downtown Chicago [04.12.2018]

     


       I went to downtown with other exchange students and LC on weekend. We took the train and it took about 20 minutes to get there. We just walked around the city and went shopping. There are many stores such as Nike, Disney, Adidas, and Blackhawks Store. Blackhawks is a hockey team from Chicago. People in Chicago including other cities in Illinois are all big fans of Blackhawks. And my host mom love to watch the game when Blackhawks plays too. I think that's very cool. I wish I could go to watch them play in real place before I go back home. But the ticket is expensive, so we'll see if I can go or not.


Image result for blackhawks store chicago downtown

แบล็คฮ็อคเป็นทีมฮอคกี้จากชิคาโก้ แล้วคนที่นี่เค้าแบบอินกันมาก มีเสื้อ หมวก ผ้าพันคอต่างๆนาๆ ที่เป็นสัญลักษณ์ของทีม แล้วที่บ้านมัมเค้าก็ชอบดู นี่เลยก็อินไปด้วยถึงจะดูไม่เป็นก็เถอะ

Image result for blackhawks playing 

Image result for blackhawks playing

สนามยิ่งใหญ่มาก อยู่ในชิคาโก้นี่แหละ

        คนที่อเมริกาเค้าจะชอบดูกีฬากันมากๆ แต่ละกีฬาเค้าก็จะเล่นเป็นซีซั่นไป แบบเดือนนี้ถึงเดือนนี้มีแข่งบาส แข่งฮอคกี้ อีกกีฬาที่คนชิคาโก้ชอบดูคือ บาสเก็ตบอล มีทีมมาจากชิคาโก้อีกเหมือนกัน ชื่อว่า Bulls เค้าก็อินกับทีมนี้เช่นกัน มีเสื้อ มีหมวกพร้อม  My host mom is also a big fan of Bulls too.

Image result for bulls playing

Image result for bulls



***Let's watch my first short vlog in Chicago***
แถมคลิป Vlog จ้า ว่างเลยลองตัดวิดีโอเล่นดู









ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

...Begin... [08.23.2017]